1. What is China Clean Energy’s business?
China Clean Energy has 2 operating subsidiaries in China: Fujian Zhongde Technology Co., Ltd. and Fujian Zhongde Energy Co., Ltd.
2. What is China Clean Energy’s ticker symbol and exchange market?
Our ticker symbol is CCGY, and our common stock trades on the OTC bulletin board.
3. When was China Clean Energy founded?
Fujian Zhongde, China Clean Energy’s operating subsidiary was founded in 1995.
4. How many of the Company’s shares are outstanding?
As of March 31, 2009, there were 31,512,269 shares of Common Stock outstanding.
5. When is the next earnings release?
China Clean Energy’s quarterly earnings reports are tentatively scheduled to be released 6 weeks following a quarter-end and 10 weeks following the year-end. The Company will issue a press release each quarter indicating the exact date of the press release.
6. What is China Clean Energy’s fiscal year and corresponding quarter-end dates?
We operate on a calendar year, which runs from January 1 - December 31. Quarter-ends are: March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
7. How do I get a copy of the Annual Report?
Our latest Annual Reports are available for viewing and downloading on our Website. If you still require a hard copy version, you may obtain one by writing to CCG Investor Relations, 10960 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2050, Los Angeles, CA 90024.
8. How can I get on an e-mail list to receive all press releases?
To receive all press releases and other financial reports via e-mail. To automatically receive email alerts for the information categories that interest you, please click on Email Alerts and submit your email address or call or e-mail our outside Investor Relations consultant.
9. Who are China Clean Energy’s Independent Chartered Public
Our independent Chartered Public Accountant is Friedman, LLP.
10. Who is China Clean Energy’s outside legal counsel?
Haynes and Boone LLP is our principal outside legal counsel. The primary contact is Rick Werner at the following address:
Address: 153 East 53rd Street, Suite 4900, New York, NY 10022
11. How many employees does China Clean Energy have?
We had a total of 116 employees as of December 31, 2008.
12. Does China Clean Energy have any subsidiaries?
China Clean Energy Inc., a Delaware corporation has two wholly-owned subsidiaries, China Clean Energy Resources, Ltd., a British Virgin Islands corporation and Fujian Zhongde Technology Co., Ltd. a People’s Republic of China Corporation.
13. Who is China Clean Energy’s transfer
agent and registrar?
Company: Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company,
Address: 17 Battery Place, New York, New York 10004